domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Zabby's down to business: SAT studying

Hello everyone, my name is Zabrina Pardo, though to most of my friends I’m known as Zabby. This spring break has been hectic and a little overwhelming mainly because I’ve been studying for my SATs scheduled for next Saturday. I’m pretty nervous for this test; I know I have the opportunity to take it as many times as I desire but still I want to do really well right off the bat.

When you think about it, it’s a lot of pressure because my scholarships depend on these next few days. I know I need to push the studying to the edge even more. Hopefully I will do well; I just have to continue to work hard, it’ll be a relief after it’s over. One more week and I can relax from this stress.

Thinking it over, it’s crazy how my Junior year is about to end, time should slow down a little so I can continue to enjoy my high school years before they're over. I’ll try to keep you updated after my SATs! 

Thanks for reading, now back to my SAT Sunday!

[photo credit: http://www.uscollegesearch.org/

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario